A modelling formalism for human-machine cooperative systems
Cited 2 times inCited 1 times in
- A modelling formalism for human-machine cooperative systems
- Rothrock, Ling; Wysk, Richard; Kim, Namhun; Shin, Dongmin; Son, Young-Jun; Joo, Jaekoo
- Affordances; Control software; Ecological concepts; Formal model; Human activities; Human-machine cooperative system; Human-machine systems; System operation
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PRODUCTION RESEARCH, v.49, no.14, pp.4263 - 4273
- This paper presents a collection of models of humans involved in complex systems with a focus on control of the system while allowing human participation in decisions for system operation. The existence of a formal model that captures human behaviour in a complex system allows for the efficient development of modelling and control software of man-machine systems. This paper provides a foundation for modelling and software development for complex systems that includes human activities. A modelling formalism, based on the automata theory for human-machine cooperative systems is demonstrated in this paper in consideration with the ecological concept of affordance.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- DHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.