Self-Assembled Germanium/Carbon Nanostructures as High-Power Anode Material for the Lithium-Ion Battery
Cited 52 times inCited 35 times in
- Self-Assembled Germanium/Carbon Nanostructures as High-Power Anode Material for the Lithium-Ion Battery
- Seng, Kuok Hau; Park, Mi-Hee; Guo, Zai Ping; Liu, Hua Kun; Cho, Jaephil
- Anode material; Capacity retention; Charge capacities; High-power; High-rate performance; Lithium-ion battery; Self-assembled; Self-assembly method
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.51, no.23, pp.5657 - 5661
- Simple and powerful: Two germanium/carbon nanostructures were synthesized through a facile self-assembly method. Controlling the size of the precursor germanium nanoparticles produces cluster and non-clustered nanostructures. The cluster-Ge/C sample showed better capacity retention and an exceptionally high rate performance (see picture; Q=charge capacity and V=voltage).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.