Sodium Terephthalate as an Organic Anode Material for Sodium Ion Batteries
Cited 66 times inCited 44 times in
- Sodium Terephthalate as an Organic Anode Material for Sodium Ion Batteries
- Park, Yuwon; Shin, Dong-Seon; Woo, Seung Hee; Choi, Nam Soon; Shin, Kyung Hee; Oh, Seung M.; Lee, Kyu Tae; Hong, Sung You
- electrochemistry; sodium ion batteries; anode materials; organic molecules; terephthalate
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.24, no.26, pp.3562 - 3567
- Disodium terephthalate and its various derivatives are synthesized via simple acid-base chemistry for anode materials in Na ion batteries. They show excellent electrochemical performance, including little capacity fading over 90 cycles, ideal redox potential, and excellent rate performance, making them promising candidates for Na ion batteries.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.