The Role of Palladium Dynamics in the Surface Catalysis of Coupling Reactions
Cited 18 times inCited 12 times in
- The Role of Palladium Dynamics in the Surface Catalysis of Coupling Reactions
- Shao, Lidong; Zhang, Bingsen; Zhang, Wei; Hong, Sung You; Schloegl, Robert; Su, Dang Sheng
- Catalytic mechanisms; Coupling reaction; Cross coupling reactions; Modified carbon; Support materials; Supported Pd; Surface catalysis
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.52, no.7, pp.2114 - 2117
- More than scratching the surface: The mechanism by which supported Pd nanoparticles (PdNPs) catalyze cross-coupling reactions is the subject of debate. The changes in supported PdNPs during coupling reactions are studied by exploiting modified carbon nanotubes (CNTs) as support materials. After catalysis, CNTs with scratched walls and PdNPs with surface crystalline distortions were discovered, offering insights into the catalytic mechanism.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.