Tris(pentafluorophenyl) borane-containing electrolytes for electrochemical reversibility of lithium peroxide-based electrodes in lithium-oxygen batteries
Cited 7 times inCited 6 times in
- Tris(pentafluorophenyl) borane-containing electrolytes for electrochemical reversibility of lithium peroxide-based electrodes in lithium-oxygen batteries
- Choi, Nam-Soon; Jeong, Goojin; Koo, Bonjae; Lee, Yong-Won; Lee, Kyu Tae
- Charge potentials; Charge process; Electrochemical performance; Electrochemical reversibility; Electrolyte decomposition; Lithium-oxygen battery; Pentafluorophenyl; Reversible capacity; Solid electrolyte interphase; Tris(pentafluorophenyl) borane
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF POWER SOURCES, v.225, no., pp.95 - 100
- Tris(pentafluorophenyl) borane (TPFPB) is evaluated as an additive for improving electrochemical performance of lithium peroxide (Li2O2)-based electrodes. It is found that TPFPB significantly reduced the charge potential of Li2O2-based electrodes during the first charge process and improved reversible capacity during cycling without adding air (or O-2) to the cell. To confirm the effect of TPFPB on electrolyte decomposition, the surface chemistry of Li2O2-based electrodes cycled in electrolytes with and without TPFPB was investigated.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.