Bicontinuous structured silicon anode exhibiting stable cycling performance at elevated temperature
Cited 6 times inCited 2 times in
- Bicontinuous structured silicon anode exhibiting stable cycling performance at elevated temperature
- Chun, Myung-Jin; Park, Hyungmin; Park, Soojin; Choi, Nam-Soon
- LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES; SOLID-ELECTROLYTE-INTERPHASE; THIN-FILM ELECTRODE; FLUOROETHYLENE CARBONATE; SI ELECTRODES; SURFACE; NANOCOMPOSITE; ADDITIVES; GRAPHENE; LIPF6
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- RSC ADVANCES, v.3, no.44, pp.21320 - 21325
- The nanostructured Si particles are synthesized by a silver-assisted catalytic etching process of commercially available bulk Si particles in a hundred-gram scale. The electrochemical performance of the porous Si anode at 30 °C and 60 °C is significantly improved when carbon coating layers are formulated with a fluoroethylene carbonate-based electrolyte.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.