High performance dye sensitized solar cells by adding titanate co-adsorbant
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- High performance dye sensitized solar cells by adding titanate co-adsorbant
- Jung, Cho-long; Lim, Jeongmin; Park, Jae-Hyoung; Kim, Ka-Hyun; Han, Chi-Hwan; Jun, Yongseok
- Back electron transfer; Blocking agents; Dye sensitized solar cell
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- RSC ADVANCES, v.3, no.43, pp.20488 - 20491
- The open circuit voltage and the short circuit current density of dye sensitized solar cells were increased by adding a titanate co-adsorbant as a blocking agent. This blocking agent effectively prevents back electron transfer. As a result, DSSCs with titanate co-adsorbant showed significantly increased energy conversion efficiency.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.