Multi-functionalities of natural polysaccharide for enhancing electrochemical performance of macroporous Si anodes
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Multi-functionalities of natural polysaccharide for enhancing electrochemical performance of macroporous Si anodes
- Kim, Chanhoon; Jang, Jun Yeong; Choi, Nam-Soon; Park, Soojin
- LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES; SILICON NEGATIVE ELECTRODES; NANOSTRUCTURED MATERIALS; CRYSTALLINE SILICON; ENERGY-STORAGE; BINDER; CHALLENGES; IMPEDANCE
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- RSC ADVANCES, v.4, no.6, pp.3070 - 3074
- Highly porous electrodes composed of natural polysaccharide act as a microporous binder and a carbon-coating source of micron-sized macroporous Si active materials was achieved. This highly porous Si-based anodes exhibit significantly improved electrochemical properties which show a high specific capacity (2010 mA h g-1) after 80 cycles.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.