In situ-generated metal oxide catalyst during CO oxidation reaction transformed from redox-active metal-organic framework-supported palladium nanoparticles
Cited 4 times inCited 5 times in
- In situ-generated metal oxide catalyst during CO oxidation reaction transformed from redox-active metal-organic framework-supported palladium nanoparticles
- Kim, Jin Yeong; Jin, Mingshi; Lee, Kyung Joo; Cheon, Jae Yeong; Joo, Sang Hoon; Kim, Ji Man; Moon, Hoi Ri
- Active catalyst; Catalytically active species; Co oxidation; In-situ; Metal organic framework; Metal oxide catalysts; Metal oxides; Metal-organic; Nano-catalyst; Palladium nanoparticles; Redox-active; Room temperature; Supported Pd
- Issue Date
- NANOSCALE RESEARCH LETTERS, v.7, no.1, pp.1 - 8
- The preparation of redox-active metal-organic framework (ra-MOF)-supported Pd nanoparticles (NPs) via the redox couple-driven method is reported, which can yield unprotected metallic NPs at room temperature within 10 min without the use of reducing agents. The Pd@ra-MOF has been exploited as a precursor of an active catalyst for CO oxidation. Under the CO oxidation reaction condition, Pd@ra-MOF is transformed into a PdOx-NiOy/C nanocomposite to generate catalytically active species in situ, and the resultant nanocatalyst shows sustainable activity through synergistic stabilization.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.