Surface engineering of sponge-like silicon particles for high-performance lithium-ion battery anodes
Cited 8 times inCited 5 times in
- Surface engineering of sponge-like silicon particles for high-performance lithium-ion battery anodes
- Lee, Jung-In; Park, Jang-Hoon; Lee, Sang-Young; Park, Soojin
- NANOSTRUCTURED ELECTRODE MATERIALS; LICOO2 CATHODE MATERIALS; SECONDARY BATTERIES; NEGATIVE ELECTRODES; ENERGY-STORAGE; GRAPHITE; CHALLENGES; CONVERSION; CELLS; SI
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS, v.15, no.19, pp.7045 - 7049
- Surface engineering of sponge-like Si particles is necessary to alleviate the large volume expansion of Si during the lithiation-delithiation process and to mitigate the unwanted interfacial reactions upon cycling. The sponge-like Si structuring and introduction of double layers consisting of carbon and polyimide enabled us to make high performance Si anode materials exhibiting a high specific capacity and highly stable cycling.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.