Enhanced Photocatalytic Properties of TiO2 Nanobelts via In Situ Doping of C and Fe
Cited 2 times inCited 4 times in
- Enhanced Photocatalytic Properties of TiO2 Nanobelts via In Situ Doping of C and Fe
- Nguyen, Thi Quynh Hoa; Lee, Zonghoon; Kim, Eui-Tae
- Co-doped; Fe content; Fe doping; Fe precursor; In-situ; In-situ doping; Metal catalyst; Photo-catalytic; Photocatalytic efficiency; Photocatalytic property; Photocatalytic reactivity; Self-doped; Si (001) substrate; Sublimation temperature; TiO; UV- and; Visible light; Visible-light photocatalysis
- Issue Date
- ELECTROCHEMICAL SOC INC
- JOURNAL OF THE ELECTROCHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.159, no.2, pp.K42 - K45
- Highly efficient photocatalytic C:Fe:TiO2 nanobelts, in which C and Fe were in-situ co-doped, were synthesized on Si (001) substrates without the use of any metal catalysts at 510 degrees C using simple and low-cost metallorganic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD). Residual C, a by-product of MOCVD reaction, was utilized effectively to be self-doped in TiO2 for visible-light photocatalysis. Moreover, both UV and visible-light photocatalytic reactivities of the nanobelts were enhanced significantly with the deliberately in-situ doped Fe. The Fe doping content was reliably controlled by varying the sublimation temperature of the Fe precursor. The visible-light photocatalytic efficiency shows a maximum at a Fe content of 0.9 atom%.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.