Investigation of source-to-drain capacitance by DIBL effect of silicon nanowire MOSFETs
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Investigation of source-to-drain capacitance by DIBL effect of silicon nanowire MOSFETs
- Cho, Seongjae; Kang, In Man; Kim, Kyung Rok
- DIBL effects; High drain voltage; Imaginary parts; MOSFETs; P-n junction; Silicon nanowire MOSFETs; Silicon Nanowires; Small signal model; Source-to-drain capacitance
- Issue Date
- IEICE-INST ELECTRONICS INFORMATION COMMUNICATIONS ENG
- IEICE ELECTRONICS EXPRESS, v.7, no.19, pp.1499 - 1503
- We investigated the source-to-drain capacitance (C(sd)) due to DIBL effect of silicon nanowire (SNW) MOSFETs. Short-channel SNW devices operating at high drain voltages have the positive value of C(sd) by DIBL effect. On the other hand, junctionless SNW MOSFETs without source/drain (S/D) PN junctions have negative or zero values by small DIBL effect. By considering the additional source-to-drain capacitance component, the accuracy of a small-signal model was significantly improved on the imaginary part of Y(22)-parameter.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.