High performance Ge nanowire anode sheathed with carbon for lithium rechargeable batteries
Cited 118 times inCited 102 times in
- High performance Ge nanowire anode sheathed with carbon for lithium rechargeable batteries
- Seo, Min-Ho; Park, Mihee; Lee, Kyu Tae; Kim, Kitae; Kim, Jeyoung; Cho, Jaephil
- Charge capacities; Composite electrode; Coulombic efficiency; Lithium rechargeable batteries; Nanowire anodes; Single-crystalline; Solid-liquid
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- ENERGY & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, v.4, no.2, pp.425 - 428
- We present a single crystalline Ge nanowire anode material sheathed with carbon prepared by a solid-liquid solution method. The composite electrode composed of Ge nanowires shows impressive electrochemical properties, exhibiting a very high reversible charge capacity (after lithium removal) of 963 mA h g(-1) with a coulombic efficiency of 91%.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.