Highly stable Si-based multicomponent anodes for practical use in lithium-ion batteries
Cited 31 times inCited 26 times in
- Highly stable Si-based multicomponent anodes for practical use in lithium-ion batteries
- Lee, Jung-In; Choi, Nam-Soon; Park, Soojin
- Bulk silicon; Capacity retention; Charge capacities; High-temperature annealing; Lithium-ion battery; Multicomponents; Si-based; Silicon-based; Sodium hydroxides; Stable cycling
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- ENERGY & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, v.5, no.7, pp.7878 - 7882
- We demonstrate a simple process to synthesize silicon-based multicomponents via a high-temperature annealing of bulk silicon monoxide in the presence of sodium hydroxide. The carbon-coated Si-based anodes exhibit a highly stable cycling performance (capacity retention of 99.5% after 200 cycles) with a reversible charge capacity of 1280 mA h g(-1).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.