A double-walled triangular metal-organic macrocycle based on a [Cu-2(COO)(4)] square paddle-wheel secondary building unit
Cited 8 times inCited 7 times in
- A double-walled triangular metal-organic macrocycle based on a [Cu-2(COO)(4)] square paddle-wheel secondary building unit
- Song, Xiaokai; Liu, Xinfang; Oh, Minhak; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Dicarboxylic acid; Double-walled; Metal-organic; Rotational flexibility; Secondary building units; Triangular geometry
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- DALTON TRANSACTIONS, v.39, no.27, pp.6178 - 6180
- A metal-organic macrocycle (MOM), [(Cu-2)(3)L-6(DMF)(2)(H2O)(4)], was prepared using a long and "pseudo-rigid" dicarboxylic acid, 1,4-bis(3-carboxylphenylethynyl) benzene (H2L), with some rotational flexibility, where the MOM has a double-walled triangular geometry with three Cu paddle-wheel secondary building units (SBUs) doubly connected by the ligands in a cis-conformation.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.