Stacked porous tin phosphate nanodisk anodes
Cited 7 times inCited 7 times in
- Stacked porous tin phosphate nanodisk anodes
- Lee, Sanghan; Cho, Jaephil
- REVERSIBLE LITHIUM STORAGE; SNO2 NANOTUBES; ION BATTERIES; OXIDE; PERFORMANCE; ELECTRODES; COMPOSITES; NANOWIRES; NANORODS; CELLS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.46, no.14, pp.2444 - 2446
- Stacked porous octahedral tin phosphate Sn(2)P(2)O(7) nanodisks, with a thickness and a width of 20 nm and 200 nm, respectively, were prepared from quenching hydrothermally prepared (SnHPO(4))(2)center dot H(2)O at 600 degrees C. The first discharge capacity was 600 mA h g(-1) while the capacity retention, even after 220 cycles, was 93%.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.