A hollow sphere secondary structure of LiFePO4 nanoparticles
Cited 65 times inCited 60 times in
- A hollow sphere secondary structure of LiFePO4 nanoparticles
- Lee, Myeong-Hee; Kim, Jin-Young; Song, Hyun-Kon
- LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE; HYDROTHERMAL SYNTHESIS; PERFORMANCE; BATTERIES
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.46, no.36, pp.6795 - 6797
- We report on the evolution of a hollow sphere secondary structure of spherical nanoparticles by a solubilization-reprecipitation mechanism based on the difference of solubility products (K-sp) of two different precipitates. Carbon-coated nanoparticles of olivine structure LiFePO4 served as the primary nano-blocks to build the secondary nano-architecture.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.