Efficient dispersion of singlewalled carbon nanotubes by novel amphiphilic dendrimers in water and substitution of the pre-adsorbed dendrimers with conventional surfactants and lipids
Cited 6 times inCited 5 times in
- Efficient dispersion of singlewalled carbon nanotubes by novel amphiphilic dendrimers in water and substitution of the pre-adsorbed dendrimers with conventional surfactants and lipids
- Chang, Dong Wook; Jeon, In-Yup; Baek, Jong-Beom; Dai, Liming
- OXIDE) TERMINAL CHAINS; CORE BRANCHES; FUNCTIONALIZATION; POLYMERS; SYSTEMS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.46, no.42, pp.7924 - 7926
- A new class of amphiphilic dendrimers, which can be readily adsorbed on the surface of singlewalled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) to improve their dispersibility in aqueous medium, were synthesized. The adsorbed dendrimers can be replaced by other amphiphiles, such as sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate (SDBS), sodium dodecylsulfate (SDS), and lysophospholipid (LPC 18 : 0).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.