Preparation of Cu2ZnSnS4 thin films via electrochemical deposition and rapid thermal annealing
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Preparation of Cu2ZnSnS4 thin films via electrochemical deposition and rapid thermal annealing
- Lee, Kee Doo; Seo, Se-Won; Lee, Doh-Kwon; Kim, Honggon; Jeong, Jeung-Hyun; Ko, Min Jae; Kim, BongSoo; Kim, Dong Hwan; Kim, Jin Young
- Thin film solar cell; Electrochemical deposition; RTA; Sulfurization
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- THIN SOLID FILMS, v.546, no., pp.294 - 298
- We fabricated metallic Cu-Zn-Sn (CZT) precursor thin films via electrochemical deposition from aqueous metal salt solution on Mo-coated soda-lime glass substrates, and the influence of the subsequent sulfurization condition on the morphology, composition and structure of the final Cu2ZnSnS4 (CZTS) thin films was investigated. A rapid thermal annealing equipment was used for a systematic control of the sulfurization process parameters. The as-deposited films are composed of binary metallic alloys, which can be converted to the highly crystalline CZTS phase after sulfurization at temperatures above 500 degrees C. The composition of the CZT film barely changes during the sulfurization, and a small amount of CuS-based secondary phases exists even at 550 degrees C. However, a quick post-annealing KCN treatment effectively and selectively removes the secondary phase, evidenced by the Raman spectroscopy and elemental.
- Go to Link;
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.