A synthetic approach to a fullerene-rich dendron and its linear polymer via ring-opening metathesis polymerization
Cited 18 times inCited 15 times in
- A synthetic approach to a fullerene-rich dendron and its linear polymer via ring-opening metathesis polymerization
- Kim, Jonggi; Yun, Myoung Hee; Lee, Junghoon; Kim, Jin Young; Wudl, Fred; Yang, Changduk
- ATOMIC-FORCE MICROSCOPY; FIELD-EFFECT TRANSISTORS; SOLAR-CELLS; PHOTOVOLTAIC CELLS; MOLECULAR-WEIGHT; BUILDING-BLOCKS; DENDRIMERS; CHEMISTRY; COPOLYMERS; C-60
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.47, no.11, pp.3078 - 3080
- Through the esterification of an acyl chloride functionalized fullerene precursor with dendritic alcohol, a fullerene-rich dendron containing a norbornene unit at the focal point is prepared for ring-opening metathesis polymerization to obtain its linear polymer with a unimodal and narrow molar mass distribution (PDI = 1.08) by a progressive addition of catalysts.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.