Hybrid organic-inorganic light-emitting electrochemical cells using fluorescent polymer and ionic liquid blend as an active layer
Cited 12 times inCited 7 times in
- Hybrid organic-inorganic light-emitting electrochemical cells using fluorescent polymer and ionic liquid blend as an active layer
- Lee, Hyun Jung; Lee, Bo Ram; Park, Ji Sun; Kim, Sang Ouk; Kim, Jin Young; Song, Myoung Hoon
- Active Layer; Air stability; Device performance; Electroluminescence efficiencies; Fluorescent polymers; Layer interfaces; Light-emitting electrochemical cell; Liquid molecules; Low operating voltage; Organic-inorganic
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.98, no.25, pp.1 - 3
- We demonstrate enhanced device performance by using a blend of emissive polymer and mobile ionic liquid molecules in hybrid organic-inorganic polymeric light-emitting electrochemical cells with high air stability. The mobile anions and cations redistributed near each electrode/active layer interface make ohmic contacts, thereby enhancing current density and electroluminescence efficiency at relatively low operating voltage.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.