High performance polymer light-emitting diodes with N-type metal oxide/conjugated polyelectrolyte hybrid charge transport layers
Cited 11 times inCited 2 times in
- High performance polymer light-emitting diodes with N-type metal oxide/conjugated polyelectrolyte hybrid charge transport layers
- Park, Ji Sun; Lee, Bo Ram; Jeong, Eunjae; Lee, Hyun-Jung; Lee, Ju Min; Kim, Ji-Seon; Kim, Jin Young; Woo, Han Young; Kim, Sang Ouk; Song, Myoung Hoon
- Charge transport layer; Double layers; Electron-hole recombination; Emitting layer; High performance polymer; Hole transports; Metal oxides; Metal-oxide; Polymer light-emitting diodes
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.99, no.16, pp.163305 -
- We present an interfacial engineering strategy employing n-type-metal-oxide/conjugated-polyelectrolyte (CPE) hybrid charge-transport layers for highly efficient polymer light-emitting diodes (PLEDs). The hybrid metal-oxide/CPE layer facilitates electron-injection, while blocking hole-transport, and thereby maximizes electron-hole recombination within the emitting layer. A series of metal-oxide/CPE combinations were tested in inverted PLEDs (FTO/metal-oxide/CPF8BT/MoO3/Au). Specifically, HfO2/CPE double layer achieved an electroluminescence (EL) efficiency of up to 25.8 cd/A (@ 6.4 V, one of the highest values reported for fluorescent PLEDs).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.