Transmetalations in two metal-organic frameworks with different framework flexibilities: Kinetics and core-shell heterostructure
Cited 19 times inCited 18 times in
- Transmetalations in two metal-organic frameworks with different framework flexibilities: Kinetics and core-shell heterostructure
- Song, Xiaokai; Jeong, Seok; Kim, Dongwook; Lah, Myoung Soo
- SINGLE-CRYSTAL; ION-EXCHANGE; FUNCTIONALIZATION; SORPTION
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CRYSTENGCOMM, v.14, no.18, pp.5753 - 5756
- While only a partially transmetalated network was observed in a rigidmetal-organic framework (MOF), not only a completely transmetalated isostructural network but also a partially transmetalated core-shell heterostructural network could be obtained in a flexible MOF by controlling the reaction conditions.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.