Self-assembly of dendritic-linear block copolymers with fixed molecular weight and block ratio
Cited 9 times inCited 8 times in
- Self-assembly of dendritic-linear block copolymers with fixed molecular weight and block ratio
- Jeong, Moon Gon; van Hest, Jan C. M.; Kim, Kyoung Taek
- AMPHIPHILIC TRIBLOCK COPOLYMER; CONTROLLED SHAPE TRANSFORMATION; DIBLOCK COPOLYMERS; POLYMERSOME STOMATOCYTES; DILUTE-SOLUTION; MICELLES; ARCHITECTURES; MORPHOLOGIES; DENDRIMERS; ORIGINS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.48, no.30, pp.3590 - 3592
- Block copolymers built on a dendritic block having fixed molecular weight but different number of peripheral PEG chains were synthesised. At a fixed block ratio, these block copolymers exhibited topological transition of cylindrical micelles depending on the number of PEG chains.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.