Techno-economic analysis of a biological desulfurization process for a landfill gas (LFG) in Korea
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Techno-economic analysis of a biological desulfurization process for a landfill gas (LFG) in Korea
- Heo, Juheon; Lee, Boreum; Kim, Sehwa; Kim, Jong-Nam; Lim, Hankwon
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS INC
- SEPARATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, v., no., pp. -
- We report techno-economic analysis of a biological desulfurization process to remove H2S and to produce sulfur from a landfill gas (2000 m3 h−1) produced in Korea. With a process simulation model developed using Aspen Plus®, parametric assessment to determine the effect of various operating parameters such as a NaOH flow rate, a NaOH concentration, and a recycle ratio has been carried out. Based on results from process simulation, economic analysis was conducted to evaluate feasibility of this technology in Korea through a cash flow diagram, net present value (NPV), and discounted payback period (DPBP). It was demonstrated that DPBP of 6.9 years and NPV of 0.39 MM$ were obtained with a 10% discount rate.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.