Lotus leaf-inspired CVD grown graphene for a water repellant flexible transparent electrode
Cited 2 times inCited 0 times in
- Lotus leaf-inspired CVD grown graphene for a water repellant flexible transparent electrode
- Yoon, Jong-Chul; Yoon, Chang-Sung; Lee, Jung-Soo; Jang, Ji-Hyun
- SURFACE; WETTABILITY; MORPHOLOGY; SUBSTRATE; CONTACT; FILMS; OXIDE
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.49, no.90, pp.10626 - 10628
- By simply heating commercial copper foil under an oxygen atmosphere and subsequently annealing CuO under a hydrogen atmosphere, the 3D Cu structures in the form of double hierarchical bumps are generated. The contact angle of a lotus leaf-inspired graphene grown on the reconstructed 3D Cu structures is 154.2 degrees.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.