Mussel-inspired green synthesis of silver nanoparticles on graphene oxide nanosheets for enhanced catalytic applications
Cited 19 times inCited 10 times in
- Mussel-inspired green synthesis of silver nanoparticles on graphene oxide nanosheets for enhanced catalytic applications
- Jeon, Eun Kyung; Seo, Eunyong; Lee, Eunhee; Lee, Wonoh; Um, Moon-Kwang; Kim, Byeong-Su
- ACTIVE CATALYSTS; GRAPHITE OXIDE; REDUCTION; PROTECTION; HYBRID; FILMS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.49, no.33, pp.3392 - 3394
- We report a facile green approach to the synthesis of silver nanoparticles (Ag NPs) on the surface of graphene oxide nanosheets functionalized with mussel-inspired dopamine (GO-Dopa) without additional reductants or stabilizers at room temperature. The resulting hybrid Ag/GO-Dopa exhibits good dispersity and excellent catalytic activity in the reduction of nitroarenes.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.