Highly conductive reduced graphene oxide produced via pressure-assisted reduction at mild temperature for flexible and transparent electrodes
Cited 10 times inCited 5 times in
- Highly conductive reduced graphene oxide produced via pressure-assisted reduction at mild temperature for flexible and transparent electrodes
- Shin, Kyoung-Hwan; Jang, Yongjin; Kim, Byeong-Su; Jang, Jyongsik; Kim, Sung Hyun
- PERFORMANCE; TRANSISTORS; FILMS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.49, no.43, pp.4887 - 4889
- An effective approach to fabricate graphene-based conductive films is explored on the basis of the pressure-assisted reduction technique.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.