Observation of orientation-dependent photovoltaic behaviors in aligned organic nanowires
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Observation of orientation-dependent photovoltaic behaviors in aligned organic nanowires
- Oh, Joon Hak; Helena Wong, Lydia; Yu, Hojeong; Park, Young Jun; Kim, Jong Min; Bao, Zhenan
- filtration; nanofabrication; nanowires; organic semiconductors; power conversion; solar cells
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.103, no.5, pp.053304 -
- We fabricated organic nanowire (NW) solar cells based on aligned NWs of n-channel organic semiconductor, N,N′-bis(2-phenylethyl)-perylene-3,4:9, 10-tetracarboxylic diimide via a filtration-and-transfer alignment method. It is well known that most efficient charge transport typically takes place along the long axis of organic NWs. However, there is no systematic study on the correlation between the orientation of NWs in the active layer and the power conversion efficiency (PCE) of solar cells. Our results demonstrate the effects of alignment direction of NWs on the PCE of organic solar cells with single-crystalline NWs.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.