Preparation of EVOH and aramid-modified polar nylon membrane for the removal of hard and soft colloidal particles
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Preparation of EVOH and aramid-modified polar nylon membrane for the removal of hard and soft colloidal particles
- Ayyavoo, Jayalakshmi; Kim, In-Chul; Kwon, Young-Nam
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY, v., no., pp. -
- For the efficient particle removal in an aged semiconductor photoresist solution, a nylon membrane having micro-sized pores was modified into membranes having nano-sized pores. Polyethylene(co-vinyl alcohol) and aramid were used as pore fillers to modify the membrane. The removable capability of soft and hard nano-colloids was systematically investigated. Porosity minimization, improved rejection efficiency, solvent resistance, and enhanced wettability were observed at the modified nylon composite membranes. The aramid pore-filled membrane showed higher rejection (>95%) than the virgin or the EVOH modified membrane, showing good feasibility for use as a separator for particle removal in a semiconductor process.
- Go to Link;
Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.