Graphdiyne as a high-capacity lithium ion battery anode material
Cited 3 times inCited 1 times in
- Graphdiyne as a high-capacity lithium ion battery anode material
- Jang, Byungryul; Koo, Jahyun; Park, Minwoo; Lee, Hosik; Nam, Jaewook; Kwon, Yongkyung; Lee, Hoonkyung
- HYDROGEN STORAGE; GRAPHYNE SUBSTRUCTURES; DECORATED GRAPHYNE; MOBILITY
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.103, no.26, pp.263904 -
- Using the first-principles calculations, we explored the feasibility of using graphdiyne, a 2D layer of sp and sp2 hybrid carbon networks, as lithium ion battery anodes. We found that the composite of the Li-intercalated multilayer α-graphdiyne was C6Li7.31 and that the calculated voltage was suitable for the anode. The practical specific/volumetric capacities can reach up to 2719 mAh g-1/2032 mAh cm-3, much greater than the values of ∼372 mAh g-1/∼818 mAh cm -3, ∼1117 mAh g-1/∼1589 mAh cm-3, and ∼744 mAh g-1 for graphite, graphynes, and γ-graphdiyne, respectively. Our calculations suggest that multilayer α-graphdiyne can serve as a promising high-capacity lithium ion battery anode.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.