Acceptor-acceptor type isoindigo-based copolymers for high-performance n-channel field-effect transistors
Cited 3 times inCited 1 times in
- Acceptor-acceptor type isoindigo-based copolymers for high-performance n-channel field-effect transistors
- Kim, Gyoungsik; Han, A-Reum; Lee, Hae Rang; Lee, Junghoon; Oh, Joon Hak; Yang, Changduk
- THIN-FILM TRANSISTORS; ORGANIC SOLAR-CELLS; CONJUGATED POLYMERS; HOLE MOBILITIES; SIDE-CHAINS; AIR; DESIGN
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.50, no.17, pp.2180 - 2183
- Two acceptor–acceptor (A–A) type copolymers (PIIG-BT and PIIGTPD) with backbones composed exclusively of electron-deficient units are designed and synthesized. Both copolymers show unipolar n-type operations. In particular, PIIG-BT shows electron mobility of up to 0.22 cm2 V1 s1. This is a record value for n-type copolymers based on lactam cores.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.