Attitude stabilization of flapping micro-air vehicles via an observer-based sliding mode control method
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Attitude stabilization of flapping micro-air vehicles via an observer-based sliding mode control method
- Tran, Xun-Toa; Oh, Hyondong; Kim, In-Rae; Kim, Seungkeun
- Flapping micro-air vehicles; Attitude stabilization; Finite-time observer; Sliding mode control
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER FRANCE-EDITIONS SCIENTIFIQUES MEDICALES ELSEVIER
- AEROSPACE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, v.76, no., pp.386 - 393
- This paper introduces an observer-based sliding mode control strategy for stabilizing the attitude of flapping micro-air vehicles in the presence of unknown uncertainties and external disturbances. First, a finite-time observer is designed to estimate the lumped disturbances. Next, a controller is developed to provide attitude stabilization with high robustness where the lumped disturbances could be completely rejected after a finite amount of time. The stability of the closed-loop system is rigorously proven. By employing MATLAB/Simulink software, a numerical simulation example including a comparison between the proposed method and a conventional sliding mode controller is provided to illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed method and to confirm the theoretical results.
- Go to Link;
Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.