High-Efficiency Isolated Photovoltaic Microinverter Using Wide-Band Gap Switches for Standalone and Grid-Tied Applications
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- High-Efficiency Isolated Photovoltaic Microinverter Using Wide-Band Gap Switches for Standalone and Grid-Tied Applications
- Liu, Yu-Chen; Chen, Ming-Cheng; Yang, Chun-Yu; Kim, Katherine A.; Chiu, Huang-Jen
- photovoltaic; microinverter; grid-tied inverter; wide-band gap switches; high switching frequency; high power density; photovoltaic applications; power electronics; solar energy
- Issue Date
- MDPI AG
- ENERGIES, v.11, no.3, pp.569 -
- An isolated photovoltaic micro-inverter for standalone and grid-tied applications is designed and implemented to achieve high efficiency. System configuration and design considerations, including the proposed active-clamp forward-flyback resonant converter for the DC-DC stage and a dual-frequency full-bridge inverter for the DC-AC stage, are analyzed and discussed. A prototype microinverter system is built and tested. Experimental results verify the feasibility of the proposed system, which achieves 95% power conversion efficiency at full load.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.