실버 나노분말을 이용한 메탈메쉬용 페이스트의 충전 및 와이핑 특성
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 실버 나노분말을 이용한 메탈메쉬용 페이스트의 충전 및 와이핑 특성
- Other Titles
- Filling and Wiping Properties of Silver Nano Paste in Trench Layer of Metal Mesh Type Transparent Conducting Electrode Films for Touch Screen Panel Application
- 김기동; 남현민; 양상선; 박이순; 남수용
- TSP; TCF; Metal mesh; Nano silver paste; Wiping
- Issue Date
- 한국분말야금학회지, v.24, no.6, pp.464 - 471
- A metal mesh TCE film is fabricated using a series of processes such as UV imprinting of a transparent trench pattern (with a width of 2-5 μm) onto a PET film, filling it with silver paste, wiping of the surface, and heatcuring the silver paste. In this work nanosized (40-50 nm) silver particles are synthesized and mixed with submicron (250-300 nm)-sized silver particles to prepare silver paste for the fabrication of metal mesh-type TCE films. The filling of these silver pastes into the patterned trench layer is examined using a specially designed filling machine and the rheological testing of the silver pastes. The wiping of the trench layer surface to remove any residual silver paste or particles is tested with various mixture solvents, and ethyl cellosolve acetate (ECA):DI water = 90:10 wt% is found to give the best result. The silver paste with 40-50 nm Ag:250-300 nm Ag in a 10:90 wt% mixture gives the highest electrical conductance. The metal mesh TCE film obtained with this silver paste in an optimized process exhibits a light transmittance of 90.4% and haze at 1.2%, which is suitable for TSP application.
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.