Template free facile synthesis of mesoporous mordenite for bulky molecular catalytic reactions
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Template free facile synthesis of mesoporous mordenite for bulky molecular catalytic reactions
- Singh, Bhupendra Kumar; Kim, Yongseon; Baek, Seung Bin; Meena, Abhishek; Sultan, Siraj; Kwak, Ja Hun; Kim, Kwang S.
- Mordenite; Template free synthesis; Mesoporous zeolite; Bulky molecular reactions
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY, v.57, no., pp.363 - 369
- The synthesis of highly stable mesoporous zeolites is one of the great challenges in materials science. Soft and hard templating methods have widely been applied to synthesize mesoporous zeolites having different pore diameters and structures. Here, we report a facile and template free hydrothermal synthesis of mesoporous mordenite (MOR) by controlling synthesis conditions. The small nanoparticles of similar to 50-80 nm were self-assembled into 2-3 mu m MOR. Intracrystalline mesopores of similar to 3-5 nm were abundantly observed throughout the MOR nanoparticles. Synthesized mesoporous MOR demonstrated significantly improved catalytic efficiencies (similar to 100%), 3-5 times higher than its conventional counterparts (CBV IOA and CBV 21).
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.