Fabrication of transparent metal mesh electrode by using silver-metal oxide nanoparticles for application to touch screen panel
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Fabrication of transparent metal mesh electrode by using silver-metal oxide nanoparticles for application to touch screen panel
- Lee, Gun-Woo; Sim, Sang Bo; Park, Lee Soon; Nam, Su Yong
- Metal grid; metal mesh; silver paste; silver-metal oxide nanopatricle; touch screen panel
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS, v.651, no.1, pp.163 - 169
- In this work core-shell type Ag-metal oxide particles were synthesized by coating of Ag metal on the surface of SiO2, ZnO and TiO2 particles utilizing alkylamine silver complex as Ag source. The resulting Ag-SiO2, Ag-ZnO and Ag-TiO2 nano particles were used to make Ag-metal oxide paste with the epoxy resin as binder polymer, ethylcarbitol acetate as solvent and polymeric wetting agent as rheological additive. The micron sized trench pattern was fabricated on polyethylene terephthalate(PET) film by UV imprinting method utilizing the mold with embossed trench layer pattern. The nano-sized silver paste was filled into trench layer patterned on PET film by using a screen printer type filling machine. The silver metal mesh transparent conducting electrode touch sensor showed high visible light transmittance(∼90%) and low resitivity of 3.6 × 10−4 Ωcm required in the practical applications.
- Go to Link;
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.