유해대기오염물질 모니터링을 위한 대도시 우선순위측정지점 선정기법 제안
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 유해대기오염물질 모니터링을 위한 대도시 우선순위측정지점 선정기법 제안
- Other Titles
- Suggestions on the Selection Method of Priority Monitoring Sites for Hazardous Air Pollutants in Megacities
- Kwon, Hye-Ok; Kim, Seong-Joon; Kim, Yong Pyo; Kim, Sang-Kyun; Hong, Ji-Hyung; Choi, Sung-Deuk
- Monitoring site; Air monitoring network; HAPs; GIS
- Issue Date
- 한국대기환경학회지, v.33, no.6, pp.554 - 553
- There is an overall guideline of the installation of air quality monitoring stations in Korea, but specified steps for the selection of monitoring sites for hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) are not provided. In this study, we proposed a systematic method for the selection of monitoring sites for HAPs using geographic information system (GIS). As a case study, the Seoul metropolitan area (Seoul, Incheon, and Gyeonggi Province) was chosen, and 15 factors including population, vehicle registration, and emission data were compiled for each grid cell (7 km × 7 km). The number of factors above the top 30% of individual data for each grid cell was used to select priority monitoring sites for HAPs. In addition, several background sites were added for data comparison and source identification. Three scenarios were suggested: Scenario 1 with 7 sites, Scenario 2 with 17 sites, and Scenario 3 with 30 sites. This proposal is not the final result for an intensive monitoring program, but it is an example of method development for selecting appropriate sampling sites. These results can be applied not only to HAPs monitoring in megacities but also to the national HAPs monitoring network.
Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.