Stretchable electronic devices using graphene and its hybrid nanostructures
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Stretchable electronic devices using graphene and its hybrid nanostructures
- Paek, Jihyun; Kim, Joohee; An, Byeong Wan; Park, Jihun; Ji, Sangyoon; Kim, So-Yun; Jang, Jiuk; Lee, Youngjin; Park, Young-Geun; Cho, Eunjin; Jo, Subin; Ju, Seoyeong; Cheong, Woon Hyung; Park, Jang-Ung
- Graphene; Hybrid; Stretchable electronics; Wearable electronics; Nanomaterials
- Issue Date
- Elsevier BV
- FLATCHEM, v.3, no., pp.71 - 91
- Research of flexible and stretchable electronic devices has shown remarkable development due to the remarkable characteristics of graphene. To exploit these characteristics, many devices have been developed using graphene-based hybrid materials or structures. In this paper, we present the electrical, optical, thermal, and mechanical properties of graphene and then provide information concerning the various electronic devices fabricated using graphene and its hybrid materials or structures, with special emphasis on stretchable devices.
- Go to Link;
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.