A new small molecule acceptor based on indaceno[2,1-b:6,5-b’]dithiophene and thiophene-fused ending group for fullerene-free organic solar cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A new small molecule acceptor based on indaceno[2,1-b:6,5-b’]dithiophene and thiophene-fused ending group for fullerene-free organic solar cells
- Xie, Dongjun; Liu, Tao; Lee, Tack Ho; Gao, Wei; Zhong, Cheng; Huo, Lijun; Luo, Zhenghui; Wu, Kailong; Xiong, Wentao; Kim, Jin Young; Choi, Hyosung; Sun, Yanming; Yang, Chuluo
- Non-fullerene acceptors; Small molecule acceptor; End-capping group
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCI LTD
- DYES AND PIGMENTS, v.148, no., pp.263 - 269
- A new small molecule acceptor of IDTCN with indaceno[2,1-b:6,5-b’]dithiophene as electron-donating core and CPTCN (2-(6-oxo-5,6-dihydro-4H-cyclopenta[c]thiophen-4-lidene)malononitrile) as electron-withdrawing end-capping group was synthesized and investigated in organic solar cells. The IDTCN shows strong and broad absorption with a high extinction coefficient and appropriate energy levels matching with wide bandgap donor polymer. The best device based on PBT1-EH:IDTCN exhibits an open circuit voltage (Voc) of 0.93 V, a short circuit current (Jsc) of 13.31 mA/cm2, a FF of 0.702, achieving a PCE of 8.69%.
- Go to Link;
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.