Ionic block copolymer doped reduced graphene oxide supports with ultra-fine Pd nanoparticles: strategic realization of ultra-accelerated nanocatalysis
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Ionic block copolymer doped reduced graphene oxide supports with ultra-fine Pd nanoparticles: strategic realization of ultra-accelerated nanocatalysis
- Cho, Kie Yong; Yeom, Yong Sik; Seo, Heun Young; Kumar, Pradip; Lee, Albert S.; Baek, Kyung-Youl; Yoon, Ho Gyu
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRYROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, v.3, no.41, pp.20471 - 20476
- We synthesized an ultra-fine Pd nanocatalyst supported by ionic block copolymer doped reduced graphene oxide (Pd-PIBrGO) for ultra-accelerated nanocatalysis. This hybrid catalyst exhibited exceptionally advanced catalytic performance for the reduction of methylene blue using miniscule quantities of Pd-PIBrGO due to facilitated diffusion of reagents, resulting in full reduction within a few seconds and showing a 280-fold increase of the rate constant over Pd-rGO without ionic block copolymers.
- Go to Link;
Appears in Collections:
- ETC_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.