Cu Mesh for Flexible Transparent Conductive Electrodes
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Cu Mesh for Flexible Transparent Conductive Electrodes
- Kim, Won-Kyung; Lee, Seunghun; Lee, Duck Hee; Park, In Hee; Bae, Jong Seong; Lee, Tae Woo; Kim, Ji-Young; Park, Ji Hun; Cho, Yong Chan; Cho, Chae Ryong; Jeong, Se-Young
- Issue Date
- NATURE PUBLISHING GROUP
- SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, v.5, no., pp.10715 -
- Copper electrodes with a micromesh/nanomesh structure were fabricated on a polyimide substrate using UV lithography and wet etching to produce flexible transparent conducting electrodes (TCEs). Well-defined mesh electrodes were realized through the use of high-quality Cu thin films. The films were fabricated using radio-frequency (RF) sputtering with a single-crystal Cu target-a simple but innovative approach that overcame the low oxidation resistance of ordinary Cu. Hybrid Cu mesh electrodes were fabricated by adding a capping layer of either ZnO or Al-doped ZnO. The sheet resistance and the transmittance of the electrode with an Al-doped ZnO capping layer were 6.197 ohm/sq and 90.657%, respectively, and the figure of merit was 60.502 x 10(-3)/ohm, which remained relatively unchanged after thermal annealing at 200 degrees C and 1,000 cycles of bending. This fabrication technique enables the mass production of large-area flexible TCEs, and the stability and high performance of Cu mesh hybrid electrodes in harsh environments suggests they have strong potential for application in smart displays and solar cells.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ETC_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.