Flexible Transparent Conductive Films with High Performance and Reliability Using Hybrid Structures of Continuous Metal Nanofiber Networks for Flexible Optoelectronics
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Flexible Transparent Conductive Films with High Performance and Reliability Using Hybrid Structures of Continuous Metal Nanofiber Networks for Flexible Optoelectronics
- Park, Juyoung; Hyun, Byung Gwan; An, Byeong Wan; Im, Hyeon-Gyun; Park, Young-Geun; Jang, Junho; Park, Jang-Ung; Bae, Byeong-Soo
- all-in-one TCE/substrate platform; flexible organic light-emitting diode; glass-fabric reinforced plastic; silver nanofiber; transparent conducting electrode
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES, v.9, no.24, pp.20299 - 20305
- We report an Ag nanofiber-embedded glass-fabric reinforced hybrimer (AgNF-GFRHybrimer) composite film as a reliable and high-performance flexible transparent conducting film. The continuous AgNF network provides superior optoelectronic properties of the composite film by minimizing transmission loss and junction resistance. In addition, the excellent thermal/chemical stability and mechanical durability of the GFRHybrimer matrix provides enhanced mechanical durability and reliability of the final AgNF-GFRHybrimer composite film. To demonstrate the availability of our AgNF-GFRHybrimer composite as a transparent conducting film, we fabricated a flexible organic light-emitting diode (OLED) device on the AgNF-GFRHybrimer film; the OLED showed stable operation during a flexing.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.