Synthesis and Properties of Two Dimensional Doped Transition Metal Dichalcogenides
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Synthesis and Properties of Two Dimensional Doped Transition Metal Dichalcogenides
- Yoon, Aram; Lee, Zonghoon
- Two-dimensional materials; Transition metal dichalcogenides; Doping; Chemical vapor transport; Chemical doping
- Issue Date
- APPLIED MICROSCOPY, v.47, no.1, pp.19 - 28
- Since graphene was discovered in 2004, two-dimensional (2D) materials have been actively studied. Especially, 2D transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDs), such as MoS2 and WS2, have been the subject of significant research because of their exceptional optical, electrical, magnetic, catalytic, and morphological properties. Therefore, these materials are expected to be used in a variety of applications. Furthermore, tuning the properties of TMDs is essential to improve their performance and expand their applications. This review classifies the various doping methods of 2D TMDs, and it summarizes how the dopants interact with the materials and how the performance of the materials improves depending on the synthesis methods and the species of the dopants.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.