High-performance Fe5C2@CMK-3 nanocatalyst for selective and high-yield production of gasoline-range hydrocarbons
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- High-performance Fe5C2@CMK-3 nanocatalyst for selective and high-yield production of gasoline-range hydrocarbons
- Kang, Shin Wook; Kim, Kyeounghak; Chun, Dong Hyun; Yang, Jung-I; Lee, Ho-Tae; Jung, Heon; Lim, Jung Tae; Jang, Sanha; Kim, Chul Sung; Lee, Chan-Woo; Joo, Sang Hoon; Han, Jeong Woo; Park, Ji Chan
- Selective Fischer-Tropsch synthesis; Amorphous carbon; Ordered mesoporous carbon; Density functional theory; Iron-carbide
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- JOURNAL OF CATALYSIS, v.349, no., pp.66 - 74
- Highly-loaded and well-dispersed Fe5C2 nanoparticles within ordered mesoporous carbon CMK-3 (Fe5C2@CMK-3) were prepared via a simple melt infiltration method. They were successfully applied to high-temperature Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, and showed high CO conversion (91%) and activity (5.1 x 10(-4) mol(co) g(Fe)(-1) s(-1)) as well as good selectivity (38 wt%) for gasoline-range hydrocarbons (C-5-C-12). The catalytic property of Fe5C2@CMK-3 was newly interpreted, based on theoretical data obtained by computational simulations.
- Go to Link;
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.