Large-field-of-view imaging by multi-pupil adaptive optics
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Large-field-of-view imaging by multi-pupil adaptive optics
- Park, Jung-Hoon; Kong, Lingjie; Zhou, Yifeng; Cui, Meng
- Fluorescence imaging; Mouse; Neuroscience; Optical imaging
- Issue Date
- NATURE PUBLISHING GROUP
- NATURE METHODS, v.14, no.6, pp.581 - 583
- Adaptive optics can correct for optical aberrations. We developed multi-pupil adaptive optics (MPAO), which enables simultaneous wavefront correction over a field of view of 450 × 450 μm2 and expands the correction area to nine times that of conventional methods. MPAO's ability to perform spatially independent wavefront control further enables 3D nonplanar imaging. We applied MPAO to in vivo structural and functional imaging in the mouse brain.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- SLS_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.