Surface Monocrystallization of Copper Foil for Fast Growth of Large Single-Crystal Graphene under Free Molecular Flow
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Surface Monocrystallization of Copper Foil for Fast Growth of Large Single-Crystal Graphene under Free Molecular Flow
- Wang, Huan; Xu, Xiaozhi; Li, Jiayu; Lin, Li; Sun, Luzhao; Sun, Xiao; Zhao, Shuli; Tan, Congwei; Chen, Cheng; Dang, Wenhui; Ren, Huaying; Zhang, Jincan; Deng, Bing; Koh, Ai Leen; Liao, Lei; Kang, Ning; Chen, Yulin; Xu, Hongqi; Ding, Feng; Liu, Kaihui; Peng, Hailin; Liu, Zhongfan
- fast growth; inch-sized single-crystalline Cu (100); large-domain single-crystalline graphene; molecular flow
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.28, no.40, pp.8968 - 8974
- Wafer-sized single-crystalline Cu (100) surface can be readily achieved on stacked polycrystalline Cu foils via simple oxygen chemisorption-induced reconstruction, enabling fast growth of large-scale millimeter-sized single-crystalline graphene arrays under molecular flow. The maximum growth rate can reach 300 μm min−1, several orders of magnitude higher than previously reported values for millimeter-sized single-crystalline graphene growth on Cu foils.
- Go to Link;
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.