Interfacial engineering for highly efficient organic solar cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Interfacial engineering for highly efficient organic solar cells
- Walker, Bright James; Choi, Hyosung; Kim, Jin Young
- Interfacial engineering; Organic solar cells; Metal oxides; Ionic materials; Charge carrier transport
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- CURRENT APPLIED PHYSICS, v.17, no.3, pp.370 - 391
- Interfacial engineering using metal oxides, organic surface modifiers and other materials can effectively enhance the performance of conventional and inverted organic solar cells by reducing energy barriers for charge transport, while improving compatibility between organic active layer and inorganic metal oxides or transparent conducting electrodes. This short review introduces several important classes of interfacial materials which have been widely successful in improving the efficiency of organic solar cells, and covers some of the recent advances in this field.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.