Nanomaterial-based stretchable and transparent electrodes
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Nanomaterial-based stretchable and transparent electrodes
- Kim, Kukjoo; Hyun, Byung Gwan; Jang, Jiuk; Cho, Eunjin; Park, Young.-Geun; Park, Jang-Ung
- Stretchable; transparent; electrodes; nanowires; nanofibers
- Issue Date
- Korean Information Display Society
- JOURNAL OF INFORMATION DISPLAY, v.17, no.4, pp.131 - 141
- The recent advent of unprecedented wearable applications engendered the need for stretchable electronics, which can be realized by making the individual components stretchable. The transparent conducting electrode is one of the most important components of optoelectronic devices. Therefore, developing transparent electrodes in a stretchable form is essential for the implementation of stretchable electronics. In this paper, the recent efforts in the development of stretchable and transparent electrodes, particularly those using nanomaterials such as metal nanowires, metal nanofibers, and carbon nanotubes are introduced.
- Go to Link;
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.