Fully-integrated, bezel-less transistor arrays using reversibly foldable interconnects and stretchable origami substrates
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Fully-integrated, bezel-less transistor arrays using reversibly foldable interconnects and stretchable origami substrates
- Kim, Mijung; Park, Jihun; Ji, Sangyoon; Shin, Sung-Ho; Kim, So-Yun; Kim, Young-Cheon; Kim, Ju-Young; Park, Jang-Ung
- TRANSPARENT ELECTRODES; HYBRID STRUCTURES; GRAPHENE; CIRCUITS; NETWORKS; DISPLAYS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NANOSCALE, v.8, no.18, pp.9504 - 9510
- Here we demonstrate fully-integrated, bezel-less transistor arrays using stretchable origami substrates and foldable conducting interconnects. Reversible folding of these arrays is enabled by origami substrates which are composed of rigid support fixtures and foldable elastic joints. In addition, hybrid structures of thin metal films and metallic nanowires worked as foldable interconnects which are located on the elastomeric joints.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.